Havoc Nation club team is designed to prepare players to compete against top talent locally, regionally, and nationally. Players that experience individual training from programs like HSB Academy, where they build their skills with seasoned trainers, have the opportunity to join a Havoc Nation team to experience real game play. This is where players test their sharpened skills. Players joining Havoc Nation will receive a wealth of knowledge and basketball education from former professional basketball players.
Havoc Nation provides the Treasure Valley area with an affordable,quality basketball club that will compete at a high level .This club is not for the timid! We are committed to a tough and aggressive program. Our players will grow as strong, responsible team players. With their new found leadership they will be positive, influencing members of our community
The primary mission of Havoc Nation Basketball Club is to give players the opportunity to increase self-confidence in their rightful position in the game of basketball despite their size at a young age. Havoc Nation believes every player has a chance and/or opportunity to play at the next level and beyond in the future. Therefore, our goal is to provide a quality well-organized basketball program that offers advanced instruction in basketball fundamentals and team play to lead them in the right direction.
5 Reasons Havoc Nation is the Right Choice
1. We care about your child’s future, by teaching them the skills needed to play in their rightful basketball position, assuming they will play high school and/or college basketball in the future, despite their size at a young age.
2. We believe in building a healthy relationship with parents/guardians therefore, organized weekly communication for parents/guardians will take place verbally, written, or through e-mail.
3. We focus on building confidence by challenging our players talent and ability, combined with continuous encouragement.
4. Learn from an incredibly dedicated coach that has played every level of basketball and has a wealth of knowledge for basketball education.
5. We promise to mentor our players using the fundamental skills they need to succeed as above average basketball players rather than just tell them what they need to do to be a competitive player. We will demonstrate and teach a skill before our players are asked to perform that skill.
We've Partnered with Eastbay
2016 Fall Tryouts